If you attempt to print to a PawPrint printer and something goes wrong with the print job, you may be eligible for a refund of the sheet(s) charged for the print job. Not every instance will qualify for a refund, but please speak with a lab assistant at the Help Desk in the Lybyer Enhanced Technology Center about your print job and they will make a report to a technology support specialist.
What qualifies for refunds?
Whenever you don't get a printout and either no resources are used or the printout is unusable, we'll be happy to issue a refund. Examples of this would be:
- If your print job simply never printed.
- If the printer was out of toner, so the pages were completely unreadable.
- If paper jammed in the fuser or another part of the printer, such that the paper was mangled in some way.
What does not qualify for a refund?
If either the printout is fine or the resources were still used to create usable printouts, a refund cannot be issued – the paper and toner was used for which it must be paid. Examples of this would be:
- You accidentally printed black and white documents to the color printer or vice versa.
- Someone else picked up your print job.
- The printout is not pristine, but is still easily readable.
- You accidentally printed multiple copies.
- You forget to log off a computer and someone else prints from your allotment.
Refunds are given at the discretion of a technology support specialist and are processed within one week.
For more information, please contact the Help Desk.
|Location||Number Of Printers||Printer Type||Duplexing Available?|
|Lybyer Open Lab||2||Black & White - Hewlett Packard 4015||Yes|
|Garnett Library Lab||2||
1 Black & White - Hewlett Parckard 4015