Before contacting the Help Desk, here is a checklist of things that will help us understand the problem you are facing:
- If you do not have an account set up please Get An Account.
- What are you unable to access? (My Grizzly Den, Blackboard, email, etc.)
- Are you typing in the BearPass Login and Password correctly and in the correct site?
- If you are trying to access your email by going directly to the email website without going to My Grizzly Den, are you typing in your BearPass Login with the @live.missouristate.edu or are you typing in your BearPass Email (your email@example.com will not allow you to get into your email).
- Is the caps-lock key on?
- If connecting to wireless, is the domain correct?
- After restarting the computer, does it come up with the same problem?
- When did it last work properly? Has it worked at all?
- Are you a newly-admitted student?
- Exact text of any error messages
If the above items have failed, have your BearPass Login and your BearPass Number handy before contacting us.