Classroom Instruction Evaluation Procedures
Missouri State University-West Plains strives for excellence in its quality of instruction and faculty. Your opinions concerning the instruction in each of your courses this semester is very helpful to the University as well as the instructor. Your responses are anonymous and will not be shared with the instructor until after final semester grades have been submitted. Comments about the course and/or the instructor are especially useful and are strongly encouraged.
Below are some instructions that should help you in this process:
- Enter My Grizzly Den at http://mygrizzlyden.missouristate.edu/ or via the link on the Missouri State University-West Plains homepage (http://wp.missouristate.edu).
- Click on the My Enrollment tab.
- Click on the Evaluate your classroom instruction link in the Student Resources channel.
- Each course in which you are currently enrolled should be listed. Just click on the button adjacent to the course and instructor you want to evaluate and follow the instructions.
Each online evaluation form will have the instructor's name, course name and section number listed at the top. You will have a maximum of 15 minutes to complete each form.
- When finished with the evaluation, click the Submit button at the bottom of the form.
- Once you have submitted the evaluation you will be directed to a confirmation screen. Select Return to List of Courses to be Evaluated to evaluate the next course/instructor or you may log out of My Grizzly Den at this time.
If you do not know your BearPass Login/Password or if you have difficulties accessing the evaluations, please see an IT lab assistant at the Help Desk in the Lybyer Enhanced Technology Center or you can call the Help Desk at (417) 255-7995.